Friday, October 24, 2008

TV

I've been watching chopper challenge tonight on cmt apparently they are doing a marathon. I think alot of gearheads are like me and watch these shows because they are remotely related to their interests. The problem with these tv shows are that they focus on the drama (albeit staged or real) not the actual building process. I guess they do that so they don't lose the interest of average Joe Sheeple that buys the tasteless crap that they try to pass off as whats cool. Joe Sheeple looks at a bike that someone put their heart and soul into building and has no clue just how much it took to build it but has no problem pointing out what he thinks are mistakes or flaws in the bike or car for that matter. Especially when it's being built on a real budget and not "sponsored" by a multi billion dollar company thats only interested in it as a commerical.He just saw Paul Turtle Sr. belittle his own kid (and they guys that show up and work for him everyday making his dumbass rich) and think that is how it's done. I don't give a shit what Mr. Sheeple thinks I build my stuff for me the way I want to. When I started my bike I had a picture of what I wanted in my head and thats what came out. When you can do that Mr. Sheeple then come talk to me and I'll shake your hand....Then I'll tell you how much your bike sucks!!HAHA!

No comments: